Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

She can Sit!

Last Friday, I tried to let Elyssa sit up unaided, and was pleasantly surprised that she didn't "flop" down when I let go...
Morning-

"Look mummy..... no hands!"

Night- "Yay, I'm so happy to be sitting! "

At first, she could just sit for 2-3 minutes. She's steadier now and I think the longest so far is about 15 minutes. But I still have to be careful and place her right in the middle of the mattress, cos she'll eventually "flop" - and that can be either left, right, front or back!

She seems happy of her new achivement too. Just look at her big smile!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Good job, Elyssa! Mommy is so proud of your achievement too.

Lybil said...

Hahaha .. Elyssa's pictures really brighten up my day :D Look at those innocent toothless smile!

cheer,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr

Unknown said...

wow, elyssa you're fast lar.

Unknown said...

Another milestone achieved...I can tell Mom and Dad are very proud. :)

-Vien

Ciki said...

hi! nice to have met u too! Elyssa is a DOLL - so pretty! nice site:D

Health Freak Mommy said...

She looked soooo very happy and victorious! Bravo Elyssa girl!