Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Father's Birthday

Celebrated my father's birthday last Saturday night. We went to the Nyonya Imperial restaurant in Puchong so that we could drop by the Math Monkey Centre there.

No food photos since I was busy stuffing my face when the food arrived. Sure enough, baby Erin woke up screaming for milk halfway through my meal. Aaah.... the "joys" of breastfeeding! But thanks to my baby sling, I managed to nurse her in the sling while continuing to eat with one hand :)

Managed to take some photos during the cake cutting session -

Ah Kong cutting his birthday cake
Elyssa was sooo happy, as if was HER cake!

Ah Kong and Ah Mah with their 5 grandchildren
(plus one child who had to hold up His child)
Ah Kong insisted : "Must take photo with all my grandchildren".
Ahh.......how the lucky kids adore their grandparents!

Another shot with the grandchildren
I couldn't help looking back at my old post. Just 3 years ago, Justin & Elyssa were the only 2 grandkids. How the family has grown since then!



Happy Birthday again, Papa!
Hope you enjoyed your birthday and looking forward to loads more :) He hee....wonder whether there will be more family members next time.

6 comments:

Sunshine said...

Can you share a picture of the sling? I've heard about it but don't know how it looks or work.

Thanks!

Adrine said...

I use a ring sling. Just google "ring sling" or "nursing with a ring sling" and there are lots of images and write ups.

I love my sling cos it gives me the freedom to go out without the hassle of looking and being stuck in a nursing room! Very discreet too...and if ppl want to peep, I just tell them that baby is sleeping :)

Sunshine said...

thanks! will google it..

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday uncle....

Mommy to Chumsy said...

happy belated birthday to your papa. gosh, elyssa looked so adorable in the last photo. wanna pinch her cheeks!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Your daddy has very smiley face, just like you.

You able to bf with only one hand? Geng!