Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Craft Work with Elyssa - No. 5

Ok, ok, I admit - it's been ages since I did craftwork with Elyssa.  So, after much persuading on her part, I finally moved my butt this weekend.
 
Did some googling and then decided on a simple craft : Paper Plate Rainbow.
 
 
Painting the first colour
 
Smile for the camera!
 
Almost done!
  
Wash up time
  
When the paint dried, I tied it up with pc of ribbon so she could play with it. 
 
 
Happy with her rainbow

 "Mummy, see my rainbow bag! Can I take it out kai-kai later please???"
Ha ha...... wonder what others will say about her "bag" ;)

5 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

That's a very nice craft. Good job Elyssa and mommy :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

What a beautiful rainbow craft! Next time, I will keep those empty boxes and let my girls sit on them when they do painting :D

Ai Sakura said...

Well done Elyssa! Next time she can paint your fabrics and you can sew her a real rainbow bag :)

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

LittleLamb said...

why not do in the porch? easier for cleaning up

Adrine said...

Barbara - thx!

Shireen - the empty boxes are really useful. I dun have to bother about cleaning up.

Ai - good idea :)

Rachel - too hot in the porch. It was almost noon when we did the craft so we hid in the aircond room. he he. And no cleaning up since she painted on one empty box and sat on another ;)