Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

You Cannot Scold Me!



In the car this morning, we were about to leave the house whenI noticed Elyssa’s bag was not in the car. Elyssa admitted she left it in the house.

I grumbled and quickly unlocked the gate to retrieve her bag. Didn’t help that our dog escaped when I opened the gate and it took  precious minutes to get him back inside. Grrr! Didn’t want to be late for work. 
When I got back into the car – 

Elyssa: Mummy, you cannot scold me ok?
 
Me : Why? And Why you forgot your bag? I always say that you must take care of your own things. Bla bla bla bla.

Elyssa: Remember last time?  You also forgot your bag.  And I helped you take it.  You see, you also forgot wat...  You didn’t take care of your own things.   Since I helped you last time, you cannot scold me today.

Me :  *speechless*
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha...kids are like that. My son too.

Unknown said...

hahaha...kids are like that. My son too.

LittleLamb said...

very good memory. haiz.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Haha kena lah you this time. She's one smart gal for knowing how to relate this to a past incident and strike a deal with you :)

Stacy said...

Really loyar buruk!

MeRy said...

So cute..

Unknown said...

Aaahh, mummy... so you see, you better set standards. She got good memory. Also can be politician.. hehe!

Health Freak Mommy said...

HAHAHA, good one, clever girl. Future lawyer!!