Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Photo in Parenthood Magazine

I got a pleasant surprise last week when I received an email from Parenthood Magazine. The next morning, I went to the bookstore and was grinning from ear-to-ear when I saw this -

Elyssa's photo in the April edition of Parenthood Magazine

Close-up

I have already given up hope since I submitted the photo more than 6 months ago.

I have't collected the free Pigeon products yet, but seeing Elyssa's photo in the magazine is really "syiok" enough for me!! He hehhh ;)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! cute girl..!!
cut, frame & put it on the wall :)

Unknown said...

congrats ya! i read parenthood but never think of participating!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Congratulations. That is one cute and cheeky photo. i like the caption too :D

Alice Law said...

Congratulation on Elyssa winning! I like her poultry lips, so cute!^-^

ChloeRuoyi said...

Congrats! You came up with a good caption for that cute pic. I know that "shiok" feeling too hehe :)

Unknown said...

Haha, congrats! You can use the free Pigeon stuff for you new baby : )

Leona said...

The win came at such a good time...!
Its fun winning things!Altho i haven't won any before!!!

CuppyCakeMommy said...

Hi mommy,
Do cekidout my blog for educational toys for your kids.
http://smart-intelligent-toys.blogspot.com/

Thank you

Oliveoylz said...

That is such a nice pic of Elyssa and a very creative caption to go with it too! Must frame it! Congrats!

Mummy Gwen said...

Congrats! Elyssa is really cute. Good job with the photo and the caption is really funny. :)