Just one more month to her 3rd birthday!
About her -
1. Weight : 13.6 kg
2. She's into her "WHY" phase now. "Why, Why, Why?" from morning until night. I know it's good that she's curious, but it drives me absolutely nuts! There were times when I got so frustrated that I just said "I don't know"...... which of course invited the next question "Mummy, WHY you don't know??????" Aaaaarghhhhh!!!!
3. She's pretty observant. When the cleaners came in last week and changed some of the position of things (like floor mats, her potty, dustbin, table angle etc), I got a never -ending stream of "Why this one put here, why that one put there" questions from her. Which means she knows where each thing should be.
And when I wore a new top last week, her first response when she woke up and saw me was "Mummy, you wear new shirt!" (ahem..... blur daddy didn't even notice)
4. She still kisses, hugs and says good night to my belly every night. I just love it!
When she's in the mood, she'll talk to her baby sister as well.
She will tell me : "Mummy, you play with your Ipad ok? Elyssa talk to baby sister". Typical conversation :
" Baby sister, next time when you come out, you can eat potato..carrot..tomato..porridge..soup (etc etc... can go on for a while)
You can play toys, can play Ipad, can go playground (etc etc..) Next time I share my toys with you ok??
One morning, I told her I was tired cos her baby sister kept on kicking me. That night, I overheard her whispering softly "Baby sister - you don't kick mummy ok? Mummy pain pain. You must be good girl". Awwwww!!!!! I absolutely melted. :)
5. She talks wayyyyy too much!! Definitely daddy's genes!
6. She still bullies her 2 baby cousins. We're pretty sure it's for attention cos when no one notices, she will announce "I kick baby Jo Ern" or "I push baby Jensen". *sigh*
7. She's starting to have a mind of her own (my baby is growing up!). For her birthday cake next month, she has already specified - a) Hello Kitty Design b) pink colour c) must be chocolate cake.
8. Current bad habit - whenever she's asked to do something (eg: stop playing/shower/keep toys/sleep/change clothes) her standard response is "5 more minutes!". The only time she doesn't use this excuse is when it's time to eat..
9. Some of her comments really make me laugh. Like last weekend in Ipoh, I told her that she can go swimming if "got time". Her response? She took my watch and said "Mummy, you check your watch la.... see whether got time or not". Ha haa!