The corporate rate package that I took didn't include breakfast, so hubby bought some roti canai which we had by the pool.
This was actually a free & easy trip for us. For the first time, we travelled without her bath tub and sterilizer. Also, the first time without any food planning. For her meals, we basically ordered white rice for her, added some hot water and added some pieces of chicken/egg/vege from what we ate (rinse a little with water/tea to get rid of any sauces). Easy peasy! Very convenient indeed for travelling.I also reflected on what she ate for our previous holidays -
1) Kuantan @ 3 mths : Elyssa was still fully on milk
2) Clearwater, Batu Gajah @ 6 mths+ : At that time, Elyssa started her solids already but for the holiday, we gave her milk only.
3) Melaka @ 8 mths : Milk and instant cereal.
4) Cameron Highlands @ 11 mths : We stayed in an apartment, so I brought along a pot to cook her porridge.
5) Clearwater, Batu Gajah @ 11 mths : I brought along a slow cooker to cook her porridge.
6) Penang @ 11 mths : Milk and instant cereal. On one of the days, our friend in Penang very kindly made her porridge for lunch and dinner.
Hmm... just realised that the Putrajaya trip was Elyssa's 7th holiday. Quite a lot for someone who has just turned one!