Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

8 Random Things About Me

I've been tagged by 2ma. Thanks for this!

Here are 8 Random things about me -

1. I'm quite tall at 170 cm. Growing up, I hated being tall and I used to hunch my shoulders to appear shorter.
2. I've got a hopeless sense of direction. During my audit days I wasted lots of time (and petrol!) being lost.
3. I love sour and spicy food.
4. Before Elyssa, I didn't know how to change a diaper.
5. I've been to Bali three times.
6. I almost made it to the top of Mt Kinabalu 2 years ago but had to turn back due to bad weather. So, conquering the peak is something I want to achieve one day.
7. I only learnt how to swallow pills when I got pregnant with Elyssa.
8. I love coffee - the way it smells, the way it tastes and the way it makes me feel !

Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their name
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog

The next 8 that I will tag:
1. Leona
2. Rodney
3. Irene
4. Shooi
5. Fussy Mum
6. Barbara
7. Chin Nee

9 comments:

leeyen said...

I thought being tall is great! now i know some ppl just dont like being tall :) how i wish i could be as tall as u!

Kristie said...

we have the same height! :) and i love my height!

Serene said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog!
I found 3 similar points between us. Hahaha...

First, we're about the same height. I'm 168cm tall. Second, I have no sence of direction too =). Third, I love coffee.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

ooo...looks like you are a coffee lover like me :D

thanks for the tag :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..you are so tall. Taller girls are more attractive. ;)

Adrine said...

Leeyen /Kristie - I've learnt to like my height. But I can't wear heels that are too high cos hubby is not that tall..

Serene - Good to know we have things in common. Especially the sense of direction part. ha hahhh!!

Mummy to Chumsy - The world is a better place bcos of coffee :)

Mummy Gwen - Thanks!

Fussy mum said...

thanks for the tag :)

Oh, I love spicy food too and chilli padi!

slavemom said...

Wow... u're really tall! *so envious* I'm the opposite, really short (jes 5 ft). If oni u cud me trsf a few inches to me. hehehe

Leona said...

Hi...thanks for tagging me...

This tag is great coz we Mummies get to be acquainted with one another.

Hey... same same. Me too coffee lover.