Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Cookie Assistant

Got myself a Cookie Assistant for my CNY cookies recently.

Job Description : Place chocolate chip into center of cookie
Job Level : Easy 
Job Training : Non required 

Time to do performance review of my assistant. Managed to take some photos while she was working -

Busy at work


Eat chocolate chip 


Work again 


Eat again 

 Other points to take note of: 

1. When I asked her whether she washed her hands - she replied Oops!  Giggled and then went to wash her hands.

2. Disappeared after working on 2 trays of cookies.

3. Some cookies ended up with  no chocolate chip in center. 


Result of performance appraisal ??     Haiyoh....... fail la.  I need a new assistant next year  :-) 

No comments: