Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Elyssa is 11 !

Whatttt…. my baby girl is 11 years old now?
Time really, really flies !!! 

4 of us


Blow your candles darling!
Mummy's imperfect cake again, but made with loads of love.
I kept asking her whether she wanted a store bought cake but she kept on saying she wanted mummy to make  :-)


We went for dinner at Texas Chicken.  And then on to the highlight for the kiddos - one hour climb at Funtopia. 

Elyssa climbing this moving structure
I think her gymnastics practice helps



She made it all the way to the top and sat on the pink square




 

Erin climbing one of the walls






Spidey Erin



The cousins
All tired and sweaty after the one hour climb



Glad they all had fun.


Happy Birthday my darling Elyssa!  I've been so busy and stressed out at work recently. And one of my biggest supporter is my big princess, often saying "Mummy, you can do it!" ,"Don't give up!", "Jia You", "Good job, Mummy!".   I'm often amazed at how thoughtful and matured she can be.
Mummy loves you to the moon and back  :-)




No comments: