Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Crochet Amigurumi - Project #2 and #3

Completed project # 2 and #3!
First project here.


Brown "Forever Friends Bear" for Erin


Took some work in progress photos
See the top right photo?  I accidentally made 3 hands. Duh! 


Pink Bear finally has a friend!
Actually, when I was still making brown bear, Erin made the pink one "talk" to the brown one.  
Pink Bear : Brown bear, when you are ready, I want to MARRY you!
Hahahaha 


Girls with their one-of-a-kind crochet bears 


Project # 3.

Pink Bunny in progress  


Pink Bunny done! 


Hello! 


My 3 creations 


I'm itching to start my 4th project now.  Hmm.... what shall I make this time?

3 comments:

Ai Sakura said...

Wah really good work!! I loved Forever Friends as a kid haha..

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

mun said...

You are so patient and talented to make them. Looks very nice but most importantly your girls are very happy with them.

Adrine said...

Ai - I can't resist the cutie bears too. I had a FF duvet when I was in uni. haha.

Mun - tq !!! :-)