Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Playing Dress Up

Girls will be girls..... they just love playing dress ups!

Last weekend, I had a Korean Princess and American Princess (Cinderella) in the the house.  :-)



Erin insisted on a Hair Bun and Ribbon 


Korean dress - from Elyssa's 6yo kindy concert.
Cinderella dress - birthday dress I got for Elyssa's 7yo birthday. 
Other dresses they have - Rapunzel (for Erin's 5yo birthday), Anna and Elsa dress. 

They can play for hours in their princess dresses!  Princess tea parties and what not. 

The dresses were bought for specific occasions and are not exactly comfortable, so I'm glad they wear them multiple times :-) 

3 comments:

mun said...

Good to see them enjoying playing dress up. Mommy also is happy to see the dresses get used many times.

Small Kucing said...

girls are more fun. can play dress up and make up

Ai Sakura said...

I like it when Lil Pumpkin plays with her dresses too.. makes me feel like my money was well spent haha. I think the most value-for-money one was for Elsa's dress. She always wants to wear that! ;p

Ai @ Sakura Haruka