Baby Erin is now 10 months old. Some updates about her -
1. Weight - 8.9kg.
2. She has 4 teeth already. 2 at the top, 2 at the bottom.
3. Recently, she BITES me during nursing. Super, super ouch! When I say "baby, NO!" in a stern voice, her little face crumples and then Wahhhhhh!!!!!!
4. Acts like a little boss. See how she sits and sleeps!
5. She's still wriggly like a little worm. See, she won't even sit
still in her bathtub! Typically, I need to pull her down to sitting position around 10 times per bathing session. Need to start digging out the rubber
6. When she doesn't get her way, she cries with her face on the floor.
Such a little drama-mama. :-)
7. She knows how to wave bye-bye already.
8. I love it when she smiles! But it's so hard to take a decent photo of her cos she hardly stops moving.