1) Chinese New Year hampers (these were made for sale - need to get some side income since I'm now unemployed!) It was pretty fun actually, to source the hamper items and to package them together with hubby. We have upgraded ourselves from beginners to pros :)
Just small scale this round but we are ready for bigger orders next time. Yay!
Some photos. Nice or not?? ;)
More of the RM150 versions
2) I just started some Chinese New Year baking. More to come!
Animal shaped cookies
(First time I used cookie cutters and I found it very, very tedious!!! The dough kept sticking to the cutter so I kept producing deformed animals which I had to re-do. After ensuring I had one container worth, I rolled up the rest of the dough into small round balls, added chocolate rice and dumped them into little paper cups. That was much faster )
Cornflake cookies and the impromptu chocolate rice cookies
Surprisingly, Elyssa was an absolute angel during my two baking sessions. She just played quietly with her own toys (Well about 90% of the time. The remaining 10%, she bugged me a little by standing on a stool next to me and kept asking me lots of questions. But ok lah.... considered good already)
Playing on her own - cooking and feeding her doll
I just LOVE to see her "taking care" of her doll! She talks like me :)