About her -
1. Weight : 10.5 kgTeeth : 3 at the top with one more peeking out, 2 at the bottom
Food intake : 6oz milk 3 times a day, porridge twice a day.
2. My mum has thought her to sit down whenever she eats or drinks her milk. Surprisingly, she has been very obedient on that. If she walks towards me while drinking and I say "sit down", she'll immediately sit down.
3. She uses her new skill to her advantage though. Whenever she sees someone eating or opening a packet of food, she'll immediately sit down in front of the person and then point to the food. Ha hahh.... smart tactic. Since she's "so good" to sit down like that, we normally give in!!
I still remember one funny incident - my family members were sitting down on the floor while chatting away and passing a packet of food. Elyssa practically "followed" the food !! Each time the packet was passed to someone, she walked to the person then sat down right in front of him/her. Ha hahh!!
4. She seems to be going darker as she gets older : (
She was never really fair in the first place, but not this dark either. It's not like she has been getting more exposure to the sun lately so I guess it's just a natural process.
*Sigh* lately I've been getting comments from others about how dark she is.
5. She surprised us last week when she took my mum's egg beater then proceeded to dribble her red plastic toy apple all over the living area! She has never seen hockey before so it was nice to see her being creative.
She gave me plenty of smiles when I took her photos for this month's update. I can't decide which one I like best, so here's a few more :)