1. Weight - 9.5 kg
Height - 86cm
2. New food introduced - cauliflower, celery, broccoli.
(Missed out from last month's update -homemade yoghurt with fruit)
3. She has started to pronounce clearer sounds such as "Aaahh BUH", "Aaaah THE", "Maaaa", "Daaa". Sometimes, she can just "talk" non-stop.
4. Learnt some new "skills" from my mum i.e. respond to certain cue words (works about 80% of the time) :
a) "Sayang" Person xx - She'll move her forehead forward to touch the other person's forehead. My mum started this "sayang"thing with Elyssa's cousin Justin whereby my mum will say "sayang ko ko" and then both kids will lean forward so that their foreheads touch. They go through this "sayang" process multiple times a day! Although the "sayang" skill has since been extended to others in the house, I think it's still the sweetest when it's Elyssa and Justin. I shall try to take a photo one of these days.
b) "High 5!!" - When we raise our hand and say "High5" she'll raise hers as well to touch our hand. This action often makes her smile or giggle.
c) "Dance, Dance" - She'll move her legs up and down.
5. She still can't sleep through the night. On bad days she wakes up about 4 times. On average, probably about twice. Not funny when she sits up and go "Aaaah BUH" and flash a big grin at 3am!
6. She loves to ransack anything within her reach. Particularly loves to ransack the CDs and DVDs in the TV cabinet.