Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wedding Anniversary


Today, hubby and I celebrated our Wedding Anniversary. Well, it's actually 3 days earlier than the actual anniversary date of 31st Dec but we wanted to skip the New Year's eve crowd. Left baby Elyssa with my parents so that we could have a nice quiet dinner at PJ Hilton for just the two of us.

3 years have passed since I got upgraded from "Miss" to "Mrs". Meeting hubby was one of the best thing that happened to me, and I can't imagine a better life partner. I still remember the butterflies in my stomach and how hard I tried to conceal my excitement when he called me during those early courting days. :) The poems and handmade cards have stopped coming, but oh, what the heck. (hmm... or mebbe I should start hinting again)

So, here's to many, many, many happy anniversaries ahead !!

8 comments:

Something About Us said...

happy anniversary! :)

- Ling

LittleLamb said...

Happy Anniversary.

Unknown said...

happy anniversary!! so are u rooming at pj hilton... hehe??

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy Anniversary :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby! :)

Julie said...

Belated Happy Anniversary!

andrewjune said...

sorry was late to wish you a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! love the photo!

Adrine said...

Thanks all for your kind wishes.

June, glad you liked the photo. We wanted a more uncoventional wedding potrait :)