Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

EOE Online

I was glad when I read about EOE Online which is an online photo printing shop in Malaysia. Why? Because Elyssa is already 8 months old and I haven't even printed out a single photo of her! It's just something I had never got round to doing.

With this online photo printing, I can just upload the photos that I want to print out, click a few buttons and voila - I get the printed photos delivered to my doorstep. No hassle of having to transfer images to a thumb drive, drive out, wait at the store for my turn and then drive out again to collect. The rates are very reasonable too - 4R@ RM0.30 and 5R @ RM0.50. And there's free delivery for orders above RM35.

I've uploaded my photos this morning (I tot might as well partipate in their blogger review programme) and I'm looking forward to see printed photos of Elyssa.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool, i'll check it out. i'm already owing vic so many pics and the ones on my walls are outdated. thanks!