Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2015

My Little Dancing Queen

At my cousin's wedding last night:

E : I like the music performed by the live band.  I really feel like dancing! 

And when I feel like dancing, I just dance...... 

And dance and dance

Oh what a night!  Erin was in a super duper happy mood.  I've never seen her dance in public like that.  

Managed to take a short video -



Kekeke.... my little exhibitionist!  
Really reminded me of Elyssa when she was younger and danced at the dance floor during our Bansai Cruise in Vietnam.  

Erin danced and danced for a pretty long time last night  (much to the amusement of her grandparents, granduncles and grandaunties) , with a little curtsy at the end of each song.  

Loved it , loved it, loved it  :-)   Loved seeing her dance, loved seeing her so happy, loved the simple innocence of childhood, loved the smiles she brought, loved so many things!!! 

5 comments:

mun said...

Ah, to be young and so carefree! Really lovely!

Small Kucing said...

so pretty in that dress

Ai Sakura said...

Awww lovely! :)

Magictree said...

So cute. She added 'liveliness' to the wedding.

Adrine said...

Mun - absolutely agree!!!

Kathy - she was lucky to get this "hand-me-down" dress from her older cousins.

Ai / Magictree - thx! :-)