Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Birthday

Early this morning, I had the following conversation with Elyssa -

Elyssa : Mummy, I wake up already!
Me : Good Morning Princess No. 1 ! It's mummy's birthday today.

Elyssa : Mummy's birthday? Elyssa buy you a cake with strawberry ok? And a big, big present. (then she went on and on for the next 5 mins or so about the cake and present)


then - *silence for 5 seconds*


Elyssa : But Mummy, you must give me money. I am a small girl only so I have no money. When you give me money, I go and buy cake and big, big present for you.


Ha ha..... might as well I buy my own cake and present :)

6 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Buying on your own and giving money to someone to buy it for you is different leh hehe... anyway, Happy Birthday to you, Adrine. Hope you had a great one :)

Unknown said...

Hi happy birthday again! Btw, think it's time you change your blog title to include bb or at least update your profile dear.

Adrine said...

HweiLi - ha ha.. yeah,and it makes her happy!

Irene - I know! I've been delaying cos I want to take a nice photo of the 2 sisters. But somehow never got round to it. Mebbe that will be this weekend's project :)

Ai Sakura said...

Awww.. blessed birthday to you. hope you had a wonderful celebration with your 2 darlings and loving hubby :)

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Birthday To You, Adrine! Elyssa is very sweet..it's the thoughts that count. :)

P/S: Oh..you are a Libra too. ^_^

LittleLamb said...

Its the thoughts that counts :)

Happy Birthday Adrine.