Well actually, we didn't do a lot of things during the recent Phuket trip. With such a nice villa, mostly we just stayed in and enjoyed the villa :)
-rented a car for the day.
- My mum and I had a quick swim in the morning. While waiting for the rented car, she joined one of the free exercise class. (stretching class)
- First stop was at a factory outlet. I was so excited as it looked like the factory outlets in US. Arranged a meeting place with my parents for 3 hours later. But we were done in 1/2 hour. Things were not cheap at all. Disappointing :(
- Evening - drove around Phuket. Got pretty hot around 5+ so we were happy to shop at a big shopping centre (Jungceylon) mainly cos of the aircon.
- Night : walked along Patong streets then brought groceries at Carrefour.
- Went back to the villa. Lazed around then zzzzz.
Our Rented Car -
@ Patong Beach -
Walking along street @ Patong-
Day 3- had a quick swim in the morning.
- let Elyssa play in the playroom.
- listened to the talk. and yes, we loved the Vacation Club !!!
- ate lunch cooked by my mum (since kitchen was fully equipped)
- Elyssa was too excited to sleep so we went for a walk to the beach. Luckily she dozed off while hubby and I chatted on a swing by the beach.
- Went back to our villa and plonked sleeping girl to our bed.
- Hubby and I jumped into the plunge pool (again!). This time, ready with hot coffee at the side (for me) and ice-cold coke (for hubby). Nice !!!
- lazed around, then had dinner cooked by my mum. (ha hah..... big advantage of bringing my mum)
- Took buggy to "kaypoh" nearby hotel.
- Watched DVD then zzzzzzzz.
Elyssa @ the Outdoor Bar (probably hoping she can order her nen-nen here ;) )
- Hubby took Elyssa for a walk while I went for my morning swim.
- Enjoyed buffet breakfast as we wanted to utilise the THB2000 voucher that we got during the talk.
- Lazed around somemore.
- Time to go home !!!!!!! Boo hooo hooooooo........Why must great times just fly by?????
Morning Walk with Daddy
Fantastic holiday...... we'll definitely be back for more !!! :)