About her -
1. Weight : between 10.4 to 10.7kg (my weighing scale keeps giving me a diff number!) Teeth : 4 at the top, 2 at the bottom with 1 more peeking out.
2. She's easier to manage these days. For eg, I used to dread it if she wakes up and cries when I shower in the morning. (hubby goes to work earlier than me so there's no one else to pick her up). These days, she'll just get down from the bed herself, walk to the bathroom and either play with my toiletries outside the bathroom or walk around in the bathroom.
3. She likes to walk around when we go out. We've stopped bringing out the stroller for quite a while now. The downside is that she doesn't let us hold her hand or listen to instructions of "walk this way". So the end result is her walking anywhere she wants with hubby and I trailing a few steps back, watching her like a hawk. We've bought her a pink butterfly backpack/ harness but have not used it yet. I know it's practical but I'm still a little reluctant. Maybe when she starts running.
4. Instructions that she can follow:
a) "Clap your hands"
b) "Shake Shake"
c) "Where's your tummy?"
d) "Where's your ear?"
e) "Where's the fan?"
f) "Put Up your Hands"
i) "Open your mouth" - She'll open both her mouth and her eyes really wide ! This one is really useful when feeding her since this greedy girl has a tendency to request more food even when there's still food in her mouth. So these days, when we suspect she hasn't swallowed everything, we'll say "open your mouth" to make sure it's empty before giving the next spoonful. I don't know whether it's coincidence or not, but last week, she did open her mouth wide when I asked her but she turned away so I couldn't see inside. When I stood up to have a better look, sure enough there was still food. Cheeky gal!
i) "Keep your Toys" (tho not always, especially if I'm around)
j) "Take your Book"
5) She seems to like things in their proper place. If she sees the main door open, she'll go and close it. And when she takes or puts back a book from the tv cabinet, she'll always close the cabinet door as well. Ha hahh...... my mum is happy that she's so unlike me when I was a kid !!!! I like to watch her keep her books. If there are 5 books, she'll open the cabinet door, put in ONE book, then close the door before proceeding to repeat the open/close routine FOUR more times. Hmmm.... I wonder whether this happens to all kids too. Cannot close the door only after the last book??
6) When she drinks her milk, she'll usually dig her own belly button. Before she sleeps at night, she must dig and dig mine. As a result, I think we both have the cleanest belly button around!