1. Weight - 9.7 kg
2. New food introduced - Heinz bottled baby food during our trip to Melaka. She finished the entire bottle even though I didn't heat it up. Other than that, I've lost track of new food introduced. She eats everything we give her which is usually food that is soft and non-spicy/oily.
3. Still a greedy baby. She often cries at the end of each meal because she wants more. But I'm concerned about increasing her porridge (one full rice bowl) as she's getting quite plump. If she likes to sleep as much as she likes to eat, our lives would be much easier!
4. When she sees someone unfamiliar, she'll usually stare at the person for a few minutes first, as if "assessing" whether the person is a friend or not! She's a sociable baby once she warms up.
5. When we put her to bed at night, she'll try hard to stay awake even when she's already very sleepy. We go through the same routine every night - we pat her to sleep and just as she's about to knock off, she'll suddenly SIT up, then plop herself down again like a drunken person while rubbing her eyes. On average, she does this approx 5 times before she finally sleeps.
6. Nowadays, she sleeps much better at night. She wakes up around 6am, I give her some diluted milk, she plays for a while then sleeps again until 8+ am. I think I still pat her one or two times during the night. Not really sure since I do it when I'm still half asleep and she falls back asleep very quickly.
7. I don't think she'll get bullied in school next time! A few times when her cousin Justin tried to take something away from her, she protested loudly and hung on tightly/ grabbed back the item. Definitely not a pushover.